- Students should report five minutes before schedule of the contract/counselling session.
- The absence of the students from aontract/counselling session will be viewed seriously and minimum 75% attendance is required to become eligible for appearing for examination.
- All the students will have to appear for practical classes.No marks will be allotted if any one remains absent from practical classes.
- The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to students who are arrogant and misbehaved.
- The institution authority reserves the right to change lecture schedule.
- The institution will not be responsible for non-registration with the WBSCTE for submission of any fake/forged certificate .Students are requested to check prescribed eligibillity criteria as specified by the Council.
- The institution will help students to get Bank Loan.But in all cases,all conditions of the Bank will apply.
- After taking Admission all students will be provided an Identity Card and the students should bring Identity Card at the time of attending classes.Duplicate I Card will be issued at the cost of Rs. 50/-.
- The institution may arrange for extra contact/ counselling session classes in addition to prescribed by the Council.
- All the terms and conditions as mentioned in the Registration forms of WBSCTE will be applied to all the students.
- THE FEES IS NEITHER REFUNDABLE NON-TRANSFERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNLESS THE COURSE IS CANCELLED BY THE INTITUTIONS.
- The authority reserves the right to take any undertaking at any point from each students & his/her Guardians/Parents for maintaining proper disciplines and regulations for smooth functioning of the Institute for better interest of both students and Institutions.
- All the Students have to fillup an UNDERTAKING form. Click Here to Download the UNDERTAKING FORM.