We live in a time of revolutionary change. Not only is the world relying increasingly on technology for economic growth and job development, but the nation is making the difficult transition of refocusing a significant amount of its technology investment from national security to international economic competitiveness. At the same time we view technology as important in helping to solve many difficult societal problems. Within this technological context, engineers play an ever more significant role. They develop new manufacturing processes & products, create and manage energy, transportation and communication systems, prevent new and redress new environmental problems. The nation with the best engineering talent is in possession of the core ingredient of comparative economic and industrial advantage. Engineering is an ideal education for living and working in the technologically--dependent society of the twenty first century. Apart from our missions as reflected above, our missions that an academic institution imparting professional courses should have towards the society at large, are embodied in a nutshell below :--
- Development of human resources so as to add value to product and services.
- Improvement of quality of life of the people in general and the local in particular.
- To keep pace with the rapid changes taking place in the socio-economic, industrial and technological scenario as we perceive in the Twenty First Century.
- To build up rapport with the industries and encourage industryInstitute interaction with a motto to create industry--institute partnership in the future days to come.
- To organize seminars, conferences, symposia and such other activities with a view to making general public familiar with and appreciative of the quantitative view inter alia, social, literary and aesthetic thoughts leading to research and experiment there of.
- To render financial assistance to the general public and to the members and residents of the trust for promoting scholarly activities and ushering academic attainment amongst them.
- To give medical relief to the poor, sick and infirm persons and to establish, maintain and grant aid or other assistance to hospitals, clients and charitable dispensaries and other establishment for such purposes.
- To render assistances/or grant aid to public charitable trust or institutions having objects similar to those of the trust.
- To acquire and hold movable and immovable properties in furtherance to the attainment of these objectives.
- To render benefit to the general public at large irrespective of caste, creed and sex whatever, and also for the development of the areas surrounding the institute.